St. Francis Xavier Society
The St. Francis Xavier Society recognizes those individuals who make annual, leadership gifts of $1,000 or more thus enabling Good Counsel to offer the highest quality educational programs to the young people in our care. Gifts at this level are a testament to the deep commitment these donors have to the school’s mission and to its future.
Membership in the St. Francis Xavier Society is offered to anyone who makes a gift of $1,000 or more to the Fund for Good Counsel, the Performing Arts Center campaign, to scholarships or endowment. Gifts from Society members are used to fund Good Counsel’s need-based, tuition assistance program along with many other school enhancements. Matching gifts combine with an individual’s personal contribution to determine a donor’s level of gift club recognition.
We are deeply grateful to these donors who are particularly committed to advancing the school’s long-term viability, and we are honored to recognize them for their generous support.
The St. Francis Xavier Society recognizes six levels of leadership giving:
- Our Lady Circle ($100,000+)
- Ryken Society ($25,000 - $99,999)
- 1958 Pride ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Founder’s Club ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Trustees’ Club ($2,500 - $4,999)
- President’s Club ($1,000 - $2,499)
Benefits of Membership
In addition to the personal satisfaction and reward that comes from being a benefactor of Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, members of the St. Francis Xavier Society are offered the following benefits.
- An invitation from the President to attend the annual St. Francis Xavier Society Leadership Celebration held each fall.
- Special recognition on a donor wall in the Alumni Gallery and in our annual honor roll of donors.
- Two complimentary passes for any Good Counsel home athletic event.
- Two reserved seats to the fall and spring drama productions as well as the music and choral concerts sponsored by the GC Fine Arts Department. Members need only to contact the Advancement Office to request tickets.
For more information or to join the St. Francis Xavier Society, contact Katie Rictor, Director of the Fund for Good Counsel, at (240) 283-3366 or visit www.olgchs.org/giving. Thank you for your generous support!