Fund for Good Counsel
Fund for Good Counsel
- Mr. Ted Abromavage '86, P'21, '22, '23
- Dr. Luther Ampey P'15, '16
- Mrs. Christina Cocozzella P'03, '05, '08
- Mrs. Trista Colbert P'18, '21
- Mrs. Tonia Essig P'94, '98, '00
- Ms. Laura Evans P'19
- Mr. Denny Goforth P'21, '23
- Dr. Dave Higgins '75, P'04, '06,' 09
- Mrs. Margaret Kim P'19
- Rev. Bob Lawton '65
- Mrs. Jacqueline Manger P'20, '22
- Mr. Phil Mantua '76, P'07
- Mr. Michael Mitrione '78, P'10, '11, '14, '21
- Mrs. Karen Murphy P'25
- Mrs. Rebecca Neff P'13, '16, '18
- Mr. Bob Ramin P'08, '11
- Mr. Edward Reilly P'17
- Mrs. Maggie Lynch Selwood '01
- Mrs. Christina Shioutakon P'22, '23,' 25
- Mrs. Heather Kerr Stewart P'23
- Mrs. Hollie Taylor P'19, '22
- Mr. Clay Walker P'21
Annual contributions to the Fund for Good Counsel provide vital operating funds to ensure that Good Counsel’s immediate and greatest needs are met each year to sustain the excellence of the school and the student experience. Together, these gifts address expenses not covered by tuition, allowing Good Counsel to make a bold and meaningful commitment to our students and faculty. A commitment that we simply couldn't fulfill otherwise.
You can direct your gift to the Fund for Good Counsel in any of the following areas:
The Greatest Need: Support the School’s most urgent needs with a gift that provides us flexibility to serve the greatest needs that arise during the school year. This bucket was able to help during COVID-19 and provide emergency financial aid and technology for extended distance learning.
Financial Assistance: Providing tuition assistance to students with demonstrated need, helping deserving students receive a Good Counsel education.
Faculty Development: Ensuring our teachers attend professional development and continuing education courses, helping them remain at the forefront of their fields.
Arts: Supporting our choir, art, dance, orchestra, theater and other artistic programs, producing stellar performances and affording students the opportunity to hone their artistic talents.
Athletics: Allowing us to continue to be competitive by providing our student athletes with the best coaching, training, facilities, and equipment.
Service: Sustaining a variety of opportunities including community service days and service trips abroad.