Community Partners Program
Community Partners Program
As parent of a 2022 Falcon, Karl Celtnieks embraced supporting the Good Counsel community from the first day his daughter stepped foot on campus. The owner of Capitol Drywall, Inc. and Selective Demolition and Hauling, which has evolved into three separate entities, Karl is dedicated to providing unparalleled service and quality in all facets of business. As a Good Counsel community partner, Karl generously supports initiatives including the Day of Giving and Founders Day, and regularly sponsors school signature events including the Steve Dean Golf Tournament and the Grand Celebration.
*Please note these events are subject to changes based on the COVID-19 outbreak and state closures.
- Thursday, September 13, 2021: Steve Dean '67 Golf Tournament
- Friday, September 17, 2021: Community Partner VIP Football Experience
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021: Community Partner Coffee & Conversation
- Friday, October 22, 2021: Community Partner Night
- Thursday, December 9, 2021: St. Francis Xavier Dinner
- Thursday, January 6, 2022: Young Alumni Career Fair (with Gonzaga)
- Thursday, January 20, 2022: Community Partner Program and Alumni Business Networking Event
- Saturday, April 30, 2022: Grand Celebration
- Thursday, May 12, 2022: Community Partner Appreciation Event
- June 2022: Community Partner Appreciation Event
The Community Partners Program was established in 2008 as a way to build sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships between Our Lady of Good Counsel High School and alumni, parent, and locally affiliated businesses. Revenue from partners facilitates the growth of Good Counsel’s endowment, which secures the future of the school and makes it possible for us to offer more competitive financial aid packages.
There are a number of ways your organization can get started partnering with Our Lady of Good Counsel High School including gift-in-kind donations, volunteer engagement, career mentorships, etc.
Meet our 2021-2022 Partners
DIAMOND FALCONS - $20,000
PLATINUM FALCONS - $10,000
GOLD FALCONS - $5,000
BLUE FALCONS - $2,500
Olney Studio of Dance, Damascus Studio of Dance, and Wheaton Studio of Dance are committed to teaching dance in a safe and fun environment creating a unique experience for every dancer. Owner, Shannon Rush-Locke '94, believes that dance is an art and when learned, there is no limit to what a young dancer can achieve.
Blue & Gold Card Deal: 50% discount on registration fee to the GC community.
Playa Bowls is a smoothie and juice bar, owned by GC alums, Kristi Weaver ’96 and Dave Eynon ’97, serving açaí bowls, pitaya, coconut bowls, smoothies, and more.
Blue and Gold Card Deal: 10% discount on all services