Scholarships for Current Students
- Patrick Bates '70 Endowed Scholarship
- Joseph N. Brewer, III '84 Memorial Scholarship
- Richard Burns Endowed Scholarship
- Richard M. Burns Social Studies Scholarship
- Joseph Reed Canavin '63 Memorial Scholarship
- Joseph M. Cardaci, Jr. '84 Memorial Scholarship
- Steve Dean '67 Memorial Scholarship
- Rafael J. Dominguez ’84 Memorial Scholarship
- Dennis Essig Endowed Scholarship
- Caitlyn (Katie) O'Bannon Fitzgerald '00 Memorial Scholarship
- Frank L. (Jim) Hewitt, III Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel J. McGivern Memorial Scholarship
- Arthur Raimo Scholarship
- Michael Anthony Rosick '67 Memorial Scholarship
- Richard Seel Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Richard Slocum Music Scholarship
- Stan Spottswood Servant Leader Scholarship
- The Branagan Music Scholarship
- The Knights of Columbus Scholarship
- The application is due January 10, 2020 by 11:59 p.m., at which time the application site will close and late submissions will not be accepted.
- The application is extensive. We suggest that students start working on it as soon as possible as there are several essays and other important information they must gather.
- Please note: the selection process is blind. Student information is anonymized before the selection committee reviews applications. Therefore, please complete the application as thoroughly as possible.
- Recipients will be notified in March. Scholarship awards are applied to the 2020-2021 tuition.
- All scholarship recipients are required to write a thank you note(s) to the scholarship donor(s) (recipients will be contacted about this in March) and attend Good Counsel's annual Celebration of Scholarships on April 15, 2020 or risk the revocation of their scholarship.
Please contact Savannah Renehan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240.283.3384 with any questions or concerns.