Scholarships for Current Students
- Arthur Raimo Scholarship
- Caitlyn (Katie) O'Bannon Fitzgerald '00 Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel J. McGivern Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Richard Slocum Music Scholarship
- Frank L. (Jim) Hewitt, III Memorial Scholarship
- Joseph N. Brewer, III '84 Memorial Scholarship
- Joseph M. Cardaci, Jr. '84 Memorial Scholarship
- Joseph Reed Canavin '63 Memorial Scholarship
- Michael Anthony Rosick '67 Memorial Scholarship
- Rafael J. Dominguez ’84 Memorial Scholarship
- Richard M. Burns Social Studies Scholarship
- Steve Dean '67 Memorial Scholarship
- Elizabeth (Beth) Polletto '03 Memorial Music Scholarship
- The Branagan Music Scholarship
Established to honor the legacy of long-time President and former faculty member, Arthur Raimo.
- Rising senior
- A student who has performed significant and meaningful community service over the course of three years at Good Counsel as determined by Campus Ministry
- Special consideration is given to volunteers for Camp Good Counsel and students who are in the top 20% of his/her class
- Demonstrates good character as certified by teachers, counselors, coaches, club moderators, or others
Established by Richard Roderick '66 and Patricia Rosick Roderick in memory of their friend and brother.
- Rising senior
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Compassionate for other students
- Shows commitment to the Good Counsel community
- Spirit in athletics, especially intramural sports
- Participates in extracurricular activities
The deadline for scholarship applications was Monday, February 5, 2018.
At this time, the scholarship committee is working to select the recipients. Rising senior recipients will be notified at the Junior Leadership Mass and rising junior recipients will be notified at the Underclassman Awards Ceremony.