Falcon Beginner and Advanced
Sessions - Beginner Camp
Session 1: June 17-21 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Session 2: July 8-July 12 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Session 3: July 22-July 26 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Sessions - Advanced Camp
Session 1: June 24-28 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Session 2: July 15-July 19 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Session 3: July 29-August 2 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- 9–11 years old
- 12-14 years old
- Full Day Pricing | $425
Back by popular demand, this camp is a hit with kids and parents alike. Campers will not only have a blast in the kitchen but guests at their dinner table will be dazzled by a fabulously tasty meal.
During this exploration of food, young chefs will learn the secrets and skills to make delicious recipes.
- Learning precise measuring
- Creating sample menus
- Understanding proper ingredient ratios and cooking temperatures
- Learning about foods and how flavors complement each other
- Experimenting with their own flavor combinations and techniques
The campers in the Advanced Camp will take on elevated recipes and utilize more sophisticated kitchen and cooking equipment. Basic safety procedures will be reviewed at the beginning of the week. Campers are not required to take the Beginner Camp, but they must be at least 12 years old.
What to Bring
- A notebook
- A lunch plan is available for purchase during registration, or lunch can be brought from home in a cooler
- Full water bottle with camper's name on it
- All other supplies will be provided
Campers must wear closed-toe shoes and a hat or hair tied in a ponytail or bun.
Chef Sam has been working in food service for over 30 years. He attended the Culinary Institute of America and has led the kitchen at Good Counsel High School for three years. Chef Sam has two small children and loves teaching them how to cook.
Questions? Contact Chef Sam via email: email@example.com