Camp Info & Policies
Registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis. An online application is required for each camper and can be found on the individual camp web pages. Full payment for all camps offered is required when registering.
A full refund for a camp cancellation will be made for any reason prior to May 1, 2023.
From May 1-June 15, 2023, refunds will be made minus a $100.00 registration fee. There are no refunds after June 15, 2023. Camp fees shall not be refunded by the camp because of the absence of the child from camp, regardless of cause, or if camp is closed due to inclement weather. Good Counsel Summer Camp reserves the right to cancel under-enrolled programs, in which case a full refund will be provided.
If Good Counsel Summer Camp decides to cancel camp programs due to COVID-19 concerns, Good Counsel will retain a $50 administrative fee and provide a daily pro-rated refund.
HOLIDAY POLICYGood Counsel Summer Camps will be open on June 19th. Families should notify camp staff if the camper does not plan to attend that day. There will be no pro-rated pricing for campers who are absent.
After Care will be available this summer from 3:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. daily. Campers will receive a snack and drink, and will have their choice of arts & crafts, games, movies, or recreational play in the gym.
- The cost per camper is $90/week
- To sign up, select the After Care option during the registration process.
- Campers may choose to bring their lunch from home or purchase a weekly lunch plan.
- If the camper is bringing a lunch, please provide one that does not need to be refrigerated or heated.
- All campers should bring a full water bottle with their name on it to camp each day.
LUNCH PLAN DETAILS:
The daily menu includes a main entrée, chips, a 16.9oz bottle of water, and an ice cream novelty.
- The cost per camper is $50/week.
- To sign up, select the Lunch Program option during the registration process.
COVID-19 Policies: Vaccinations are not required to attend camp.
Immunization Forms for Non-Maryland Students: An immunization record must be submitted for ANY student who attends a school outside the state of Maryland. Please see the Forms tab for full medical information including medication self-administration, Epi-pen/inhalers forms, and medical care plans.
In the case of inclement weather, camp will be moved indoors. However, if there are extended periods of rain or severe weather, camp may need to close early or cancel. Parents/guardians will be contacted via email if camp is closing early. Campers will also be permitted to contact their parents/guardians by phone.
We follow strict attention to the heat index and will bring campers indoors if it is too hot. Our camp directors also provide campers with shaded areas and take frequent water breaks. Camp directors and counselors are keenly aware of illness related to heat and will seek immediate medical attention should a camper exhibit any of these symptoms.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP PROCEDURES
- Campers are allowed to report to camp beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Campers will be met by counselors and escorted to their camp activities in the morning.
- Specific drop-off and pick-up locations and instructions will be emailed to you prior to your child's week of camp.
Contact Lauren Costello, Director of Community Engagement, at 240-283-3218.
17301 Old Vic Blvd, Olney, MD 20832