If your child needs any of the items listed below, select the corresponding tab from the menu.

  • Epi-pen, inhaler, or self-stored/self-administered medication
  • Medical Care Plan
    • IMPORTANT: Any child who carries and epi-pen, or has diabetes, asthma, or seizures must submit a medical care plan that is signed by a doctor.
  • Immunization form for non-Maryland residents

All medical forms must be uploaded to the camper's registration account two weeks prior to the start of camp.