Yoga & Creativity Camp
July 11-15 | 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Girls and Boys ages 7-14 years old
- Day Camp Cost: $385
- Early bird registration | $365 (deadline - February 24)
Campers will enjoy a week of activities that enrich the body, mind, and spirit. With guidance from an experienced instructor, campers will leave the week feeling energized and empowered, and ready to take on the world with skills that support wellness and health.
Each day, camp will include the following:
- Practice yoga poses and deep breathing exercises for relaxing your mind and body, and improving strength, flexibility, and balance
- Create calming crafts including gratitude journals, peace rocks, essential oil sprays, stress balls, meditation bracelets, and more
- Explore nature with outdoor meditations and activities (weather permitting)
The camp day will end with a final guided relaxation that will leave campers feeling calm and refreshed for the rest of their day.
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Dress in comfortable, active-wear clothing and sneakers
- Lunch can be brought from home in a cooler, or a lunch plan is available for purchase two weeks before the start of camp
- Full water bottle with camper's name on it
Coach Massino is a Physical Education and Health teacher at Our Lady of Good Counsel. She completed her 200-hour yoga teacher training at LifePower Yoga, and has taught yoga classes at Good Counsel since 2013. She has also served as the Head Varsity Field Hockey Coach since the fall of 2016. Her players are well-accustomed to Coach Massino incorporating yoga into team practices and training. Outside of teaching and coaching field hockey, she also runs multiple clubs and enjoys going on service trips.