Baseball Skills Clinic
July 25-27, 2021
- • Infield Defense | 9-11 a.m.
- • Hitting | 11 a.m-1 p.m.
- • Pitching/Catching | 1-3 p.m.
*Campers may choose to sign up for two or three consecutive camps. If a camper signs up for Infield Defense and Pitching/Catching, he must be picked up in between sessions.
- 10-14 years old
- $200 per session
This camp will be broken up into three different skills sessions throughout the day. You can register for one, two, or all three. Registration at this camp will be restricted to 20 campers per session. These sessions will be focused on high level fundamentals including video analysis. Sessions include: Infield Defense, Hitting, and Pitching/Catching. Whereas the Instructional and Advanced Camp will include these skills, the Skills Camp will focus on the specific aspects of each skill that are needed at the highest level.
What to bring
- Glove, bat, cleats, helmets
- Catchers should also bring catcher's gear.
- If the camper is staying for the full day, lunch can be brought from home in a cooler, or a lunch plan is available for purchase two weeks before the start of camp
- Full water bottle with camper's name on it