Tryouts | 2021-2022 School Year
Practice begins August 3rd
Contact Andy Stefanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tryout session the week of August 16th
Contact Rich Hiegel at email@example.com
Optional fitness test on August 10 at 7:30 a.m. on the track, should wear sneakers.
Tryouts on Thursday, August 12 and Friday, August 13.
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - 108 field
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. – Turf
Contact Jeremy Spoales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, August 11 | Optional track run 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Thursday, August 12 | 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. on 108 field & 6:00-8:00 p.m. on turf
- Friday, August 13 | 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. on 108 & 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. on turf
Contact Jim Bruno at email@example.com
- Wednesday, August 11 | Optional Cardio Day, 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. | Track
- Thursday, August 12 | Tryouts, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. AND 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Turf
- Friday, August 13 | Tryouts, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. AND 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Turf
- Saturday, August 14 | Tryouts, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. AND 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Baseball Field/Turf
Contact Kelly Massino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball Tryouts begin
Athletic testing on Wednesday, August 11, at 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. in the Kane Center
All interested players are expected to be in attendance at each session for their level. This means and AM and a PM session.
Questions: Please contact Coach Kart by email email@example.com and text at 202-465-2462
August 11 – 15 are Tryouts for the Program – the remainder of the time is for the squad members. If a student has a planned vacation we will give them a one-day tryout on Monday August 16th.
Which Group Tryout Time Do I Attend?
JV – Consists of all 9th and 10th graders unless communicated with by coaching staff to attend a different session.
Varsity – Consists of all 11th and 12th graders, returning varsity players, and those invited by the coaching staff.
The Majorettes are the visual component of the Good Counsel Marching Band, Pride of GC. As a dance performance team, the Majorettes perform with the Marching Falcons at all home football games throughout the fall. Majorette dancing is a high energy combination of hip-hop, modern, lyrical and West African dance styles. Tryouts will take place Monday, August 9 from 9AM-3PM and lunch will be provided. If you are interested in joining the majorettes, please contact Coach Shari Berga at firstname.lastname@example.org.