Falcon for a Day
Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Good Counsel High School.
Unfortunately, our shadow visit dates are currently full. If you are interested in having your 8th grader shadow, please complete the online inquiry form. Once the form is submitted, please call Mr. John McNulla at 240-283-3367 or email email@example.com to be placed on our waitlist.
*For any student who applies by the December 7th deadline and has been unable to get in for a shadow visit we will be opening up a day in January to offer you the opportunity to come for a Falcon for a Day experience. Please be sure you contact the Admissions Office to be placed on the waitlist.
The Admissions Team
- You must first complete an online inquiry form. Once the form has been completed and submitted, you will receive an email that will allow you to schedule your Shadow Visit.
- NOTE: Shadow visits are not offered on all dates.
- Please plan on arriving at the Admissions Office at 7:50 a.m. The office is the first door on the left as you come in our main entrance.
- Lunch is provided on the day of your visit.
- At the end of the day, you will meet with the Admissions Office staff to review your visit and answer any questions. Parents, please feel free to join your child at 1:50 to see our school video and attend the Q&A session (optional).
- All students need to be picked up at 2:00 at our main entrance.
If you wish to drop your child off, please follow the carpool lines and drop your child in front of the building.
If you would like to accompany your child into Good Counsel, please use the visitors parking. The visitor parking lot is located in front of the main entrance to the school.
- Turn onto Old Vic Boulevard.
- Proceed past the first entrance and turn left at the second entrance.
- Take an immediate left turn into the visitor parking lot and park in a visitor space on the right side of the lot.
Visiting students should dress in their school uniform, or wear:
- Girls - a dress or skirt of appropriate length, or dress pants.
- Boys - a dress shirt, tie, and dress slacks.
Please do not arrive in casual attire such as jeans, sweats, shorts, or short skirts. No boots, sneakers or flip flops are allowed.
We look forward to your visit. If you need to change/cancel your visit date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-283-3367.