Applying to the Ryken Program
Thank you for your interest in our Ryken Program.
Please review this information to help guide you through the application process for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
All Ryken Applicants
1. Submit a written report for all psycho-educational testing
2. Testing must have been conducted no earlier than 7th grade and must include at least:
- An intelligence test (WISC IV or similar)
- An achievement test (Woodcock-Johnson or similar)
- Summary and recommendations
- Suggested accommodations at GC
It is helpful to also include data regarding accommodations for standardized testing and data on the student's ability to meet foreign language requirements.