Applying to the Ryken Program
Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
Thank you for your interest in our Ryken Program.
Please review this information to help guide you through the application process for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
All Ryken Applicants
1. Submit a written report for all psycho-educational testing
2. Testing must have been conducted no earlier than 7th grade and must include at least:
- An intelligence test (WISC V or similar)
- An achievement test (Woodcock-Johnson or similar)
- Summary and recommendations
- Suggested accommodations at GC
It is helpful to also include data regarding accommodations for standardized testing and data on the student's ability to meet foreign language requirements.