Applying to Good Counsel
Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Good Counsel High School. Please review this information to help guide you through the application process for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
Online Registration for Archdiocese High School Placement Test
To schedule placement testing, visit the Archdiocese High School Placement Test (HSPT) web page.
Applicants to Our Lady of Good Counsel High School are evaluated for admission based upon
the following criteria:
- Submission of the Good Counsel Application Form with application fee
- Appropriate ability as demonstrated on the Archdiocesan Entrance Exam (HSPT)
- High level of academic achievement in the seventh grade and first quarter of the eighth grade
- A demonstrated sincere desire to attend Good Counsel
- Recommendations of principals and/or teachers
- Satisfactory disciplinary and attendance history
- In-person interview with a member of the Good Counsel community
Our Lady of Good Counsel High School reserves the right to revoke acceptance at any time for academic and/or disciplinary reasons.