Steve Dean Memorial Library
Redesigned in 2015, our library is a flexible 21st century learning commons which serves as the intellectual heart of our school. Our wide variety of print and online resources assist students in achieving learning objectives and in fostering life-long readers. Our librarians work closely with both teachers and students to promote media, digital, and information literacy. With space for individual, collaborative, and classroom-style study, our library serves as a vital learning hub essential to our mission to encourage students to excel, serve, and love.
Some of our resources include:
- 9,000+ print titles (fiction, non-fiction, graphic novels, etc.)
- An E-Library (Audiobooks, fiction, non-fiction, etc.)
- Online databases (JSTOR, Gale, Facts on File, etc.)
- Online Library Catalog (Destiny Quest)
- DVDs, Educational Games, Newspapers, Magazines, and much more!
Our variety of services include:
- Information literacy instruction
- Citation assistance and ethical use of information training
- Teacher support for classroom planning, research assignments, etc.
- Student research project assistance and reference interviews
- Technological assistance and support
- Pleasure reading recommendations to encourage lifelong reading
Titles: Library Manager
Saskia van Terheyden
Titles: Library Assistant