Corporate Partners Program
The Corporate Partners Program offers four levels of sponsorship – each with a wide range of marketing benefits that are customized to support your individual business, personal, or philanthropic goals.
- Platinum Falcon Partner
- Gold Falcon Partner
- Blue Falcon Partner
- Media Falcon Partner
Program benefits include promotional opportunities at academic, athletic, and cultural events; visibility on the Good Counsel website; invitations to time-honored annual gatherings attended by our faculty, staff, parents, alumni, board members, and other Good Counsel constituents and much more.
As a member of the Corporate Partners Program, you’ll receive broad-based visibility for an entire year. Your company name will be featured on a dedicated Corporate Partners Program page on Good Counsel’s website, as well as in our annual report published as part of The Counselor magazine, which is distributed to more than 13,000 constituent households. You’ll also be given the opportunity to participate and advertise through digital media and signage at major events throughout the year including: Steve Dean Golf Tournament, Grand Celebration, fine arts performance programs and at annual Good Counsel community events. Other benefits include invitations, tickets and recognition at our annual Grand Celebration, St. Francis Xavier Leadership Society Recognition Dinner and the Corporate Partners Reception.
Recognition and Visibility Features
- Coporate Partners Program 2016-2017
- Interested in Becoming a Corporate Partner?
- Corporate and Foundation Relations
We sincerely thank those businesses and organizations that support our students and our school. As we embark on a new and exciting school year, we hope you will let these businesses and organizations know that you’re part of the Good Counsel community when you patronize them.
Please click on the logos below to visit our partners’ websites.
If your business or organization would like to join Our Lady of Good Counsel High School's 2017-18 Corporate Partners Program, please contact Savannah Renehan , Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Donor Relations (240-283-3384).
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations at Our Lady of Good Counsel High School works directly with faculty and staff to secure grants and funding gifts that directly support need-based scholarships, curriculum enhancement, academic resources, professional development and training, community service and outreach projects, and extracurricular activities that advance the mission of Good Counsel and allow our young men and women to grow intellectually, spiritually, creatively and physically.
Generous funding support from corporations and foundations will allow for:
- Deserving students from lower income families to attend Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
- The retention and continuing professional development of our faculty – 75% of whom hold advanced degrees
- The opportunity for students to fully participate in mission and service opportunities locally, nationally and internationally
- The purchase of innovative technologies that will advance classroom learning
- The continuation and enhancement of our outstanding fine and performing arts programs, our award-winning speech and debate teams, our nationally recognized athletics programs and the many other extracurricular and co-curricular opportunities we offer.
Savannah Renehan, Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Donor Relations | 240-283-3384 | firstname.lastname@example.org