- Richard Burns Scholarship
- Rafael J. Dominguez '84 Memorial Scholarship
- The Joseph M. Cardaci, Jr. Scholarship Fund
Established in the memory of Rafael J. Dominguez '84, this one-year, non-renewable scholarship is for rising seniors who demonstrate a passion for Good Counsel and the community through hard work and personal commitment. Based on funds available, Good Counsel will award one or two scholarships per academic year.
Selection Process and Criteria:
- Rising Senior
- Minimum, cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0
- Demonstrated history of ethical behavior with no Honor Code violations
- Participation in extracurricular Good Counsel sponsored extracurricular activities including athletics and community service
- Essay of no more than 150 words on the topic of "How I have made Good Counsel a better place."
- Preference to Hispanic/Latino students
- Demonstrated financial need may factor in the instance of several qualified candidates
For consideration, all eligible students must complete the web form below that includes a typed essay of no more than 150 words on the topic How I have made Good Counsel a better place. All materials are due no later than 3:00pm on Monday, March 6, 2017.