Summer at GC Programs
Good Counsel offers programs in several different areas both for Good Counsel students and community members.
- Our Lady of Good Counsel rising seniors can get a jump start on the college process by participating in College Applications 101.
- A Strength and Conditioning Orientation is offered for incoming freshmen who choose to utilize the GC weight room in the summer.
- Summer camps are offered to the entire community. Camps include Robotics, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Football, Field Hockey, and Volleyball.
- GC is offering several summer courses taught by experienced Good Counsel teachers which will allow students to pursue an intellectual interest or advance a certain subject area.
- I Drive Smart is offering drivers education to Good Counsel students.
Click on the following to learn more: