Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Social Justice
At Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, a Catholic high school founded on the principles and values of the Xaverian Brothers ...
- We believe diversity is a blessing that enriches our community.
- We respect, value and celebrate the unique, God given gifts of each member of our community.
- We strive for excellence in promoting equity and justice for our entire community.
- We love and serve our students, faculty, staff, parents and visitors of any age, race, religion, ethnicity, ability, appearance, gender, gender identity, socioeconomic status, neighborhood, sexual orientation, national origin, or political affiliation.
- We seek to identify and challenge all forms of prejudice, discrimination and injustice.
Approved by the Board of Directors on May 4, 2017