The Mothers' Club promotes fellowship and fosters relations between parents of Good Counsel students by offering social activities, sponsoring support and appreciation functions for the school community, and providing service-oriented opportunities which will allow parents to model Christian action and behavior for their children.
GC Moms enjoy connecting with one another and the community each year by hosting many social and service events, such as Mothers' Club Night Out, the Christmas Boutique, and the Christmas Toy Drive and Decorating. The efforts of the Mothers’ Club result in generous support for the school's greatest needs.
$20 dues support the following:
- Mothers' Club Mass and Brunch
- Seed funds for the Mothers' Club Christmas Boutique
- Purchasing additional toys for the Christmas Toy Drive
- Donation item for the Grand Celebration Auction
- Leftover dues and funds raised from the Christmas Boutique will go towards the Mothers' Club donation to the Endowment.
Chair | Cindy Fullerton